X-Fire and a Custom Sig

I'm not really good with html or any of that so I was wondering if someone could tell me how to put the information in the xfire sig into a custom sig that I make.If your not sure what xfire it I can post their sig in an edit to this post. If you do know please help me with this. Thank you in advance.

Edit:

This is the x-fire mini profile.

atradese.png

The information relating to game time and online status are real time so I need to know if anyone has found a way to get this information into a custom sig using PDN and if they have please let me know how you did it or if you know how I would appreciate your help.

Hello Atradese.

Yes, a little clarification would be very handy, thank you. Perhaps posting a screenshot of another user who has done this.

You should be aware that as a forum for the support of a graphics package, we can't necessarily help you regarding HTML or other some-such coding, or with the technical aspects of another forum - I am not saying nobody will with either of these, however, just that such assistance may not come so readily.

I edited my original post to show what x-fire does. I am trying to find a way to do this that I can understand. Everything I have seen on how to do this so far is all php which I have no idea about. I could post the code I found but I hardly think that would be appropriate. If someone knows a way to link teh information to a sig or idk how it woudl work I would really appreciate any help. If someone wants the code to look at let me know and I will post it.

Thanks again.

So are you requiring that this custom signature is to display your gaming statistics live?

If so, I will have to confess that I would not know how to do such a task, but what I can tell you is that there is no native way to do so in Paint.NET. Only the graphic portion of the project could be completed in Paint.NET, and the coding done by yourself externally (I have seen similar signatures perform novel tasks using PHP, such as cycling through a series of images with every reload of the Webpage, though how to do that is where my knowledge lacks). Concerning the design of the signature, by all means ask whatever you like, as there are ample opportunities and resources available to you.

Furthermore, if you are requiring coding help, beware that you are exiting the realms of Paint.NET support, so do not be surprised if this topic is shot down in its prime. Do understand the nature of this forum. :)

The following would be needed to create such a sig:

• [*:23whcabk]An xfire API for retrieving the data.
    [*:23whcabk]A web host the supports PHP and Cron and allows hotlinking.

If you can meet those requirements, simply add a cron job that retrieves the data and use PHP's image processing functions to save the image to a file and hotlink your signature to the file's URI.

KaHuc.png

Are you sure they don't give you a direct link to the image of your profile? :?

I looked for that with no luck. The only thing you can do is pick one of 4 themes they offer.

The following would be needed to create such a sig:

* An xfire API for retrieving the data.

* A web host the supports PHP and Cron and allows hotlinking.

If you can meet those requirements, simply add a cron job that retrieves the data and use PHP's image processing functions to save the image to a file and hotlink your signature to the file's URI.

I have no idea what either of those are. I guess I will have to keep looking.

Thanks to all of you for your replies. Everything helps.