Dress up game for paint.net?!HELP!?

I would really like to make a dress up game but so far,when I google "How to make a dress up game."one tutorial said I need Macromedia Flash(which I don't have and can't download due to my father being the only Admin on our computer and he can't remember his password.FAIL.)and others just ramble on about typing in a code or something and it doesn't even say what type of program you need.

The only programs I have to use is Paint(comes with the computer),Paint.net v.3.36 and Easy GIF Animator 4.Is there anyway I can use these to make a dress up game?Or am I at a loss?

I would really like to make a dress up game but so far,when I google "How to make a dress up game."one tutorial said I need Macromedia Flash(which I don't have and can't download due to my father being the only Admin on our computer and he can't remember his password.FAIL.)and others just ramble on about typing in a code or something and it doesn't even say what type of program you need.

The only programs I have to use is Paint(comes with the computer),Paint.net v.3.36 and Easy GIF Animator 4.Is there anyway I can use these to make a dress up game?Or am I at a loss?

Paint.NET can't make games on its own as it doesn't have interactivity. How you make games depends on what software you have and what platform you want to target (desktop? web?) - for example, it is possible to create one using JavaScript and in that case the best place to start would be to learn the to use Javascript as well as JQuery.

---

which I don't have and can't download due to my father being the only Admin on our computer and he can't remember his password.FAIL.

Although this isn't a tech support forum, I have several suggestions:

1. Try booting in safe mode and attempting to use the hidden admin account (if there is one) to restore the password.

2. Use this method to restore the password by booting into Ubuntu, be sure to back-up your data first, though.

Note: Use the above method at your own risk.

KaHuc.png

Paint.NET can't make games on its own as it doesn't have interactivity. How you make games depends on what software you have and what platform you want to target (desktop? web?) - for example, it is possible to create one using JavaScript and in that case the best place to start would be to learn the to use Javascript as well as JQuery.

---

which I don't have and can't download due to my father being the only Admin on our computer and he can't remember his password.FAIL.

Although this isn't a tech support forum, I have several suggestions:

1. Try booting in safe mode and attempting to use the hidden admin account (if there is one) to restore the password.

2. Use this method to restore the password by booting into Ubuntu, be sure to back-up your data first, though.

Note: Use the above method at your own risk.

KaHuc.png

You might want to investigate Scratch. http://scratch.mit.edu

It is a very easy programming environment that would allow you to make a "dress up" game.

They also have a good and helpful discussion board there to help get you started.

You might want to investigate Scratch. http://scratch.mit.edu

It is a very easy programming environment that would allow you to make a "dress up" game.

They also have a good and helpful discussion board there to help get you started.