Help Creating Signatures

Alright, so I'm involved with RPG and stuff with writing and what not and I'd like to learn how to make signatures for the characters and such instead of having to ask for them constantly. I'm very new to paint.net so will need very specific instructions. Here are some examples of things I'd like to be able to create.

Picture one

Picture Two

Picture Three

Picture Four

Picture Five

Picture Six

I realize it's sort of a broad spectrum to ask on how to do but I'd like to be able to create this quality of signatures by myself. Now, picture four, is a lyric banner and something different entirely. I would especially like to be able to make these. Thanks tons to whom ever can help!

Alright, so I'm involved with RPG and stuff with writing and what not and I'd like to learn how to make signatures for the characters and such instead of having to ask for them constantly. I'm very new to paint.net so will need very specific instructions. Here are some examples of things I'd like to be able to create.

Picture one

Picture Two

Picture Three

Picture Four

Picture Five

Picture Six

I realize it's sort of a broad spectrum to ask on how to do but I'd like to be able to create this quality of signatures by myself. Now, picture four, is a lyric banner and something different entirely. I would especially like to be able to make these. Thanks tons to whom ever can help!

Hello...

Its very easy to create signature in this forum just go to control panel and paste signature whatever it is....

He's talking about the actual creation of them, not putting them on the forum ;)

Original Poster:

There are plenty of great tutorials to get you started with. Pop on over and try as many as you can, then apply your new found skills into your creations. That's what I did :)

Hello...

Its very easy to create signature in this forum just go to control panel and paste signature whatever it is....

He's talking about the actual creation of them, not putting them on the forum ;)

Original Poster:

There are plenty of great tutorials to get you started with. Pop on over and try as many as you can, then apply your new found skills into your creations. That's what I did :)