Gallery De Kaneo ~Updated~ 15th July09 New Sig! :)

KillerK

Wow! My favorite is the robot, but some of it needs anti-aliasing, like here:

killerk.jpg

feather:

viewtopic.php?t=2498

basic anti-alias:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=22082

anti-alias:

viewtopic.php?t=6567

That's all I could find from the search.

edit:

One for I forgot, feather selection:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=26238

"The truth is just an excuse for having a lack of imagination."

Photobucket sucks!

killerk.jpg

feather:

viewtopic.php?t=2498

basic anti-alias:

anti-alias:

viewtopic.php?t=6567

edit:

Photobucket sucks!

killerk.jpg

feather:

viewtopic.php?t=2498

basic anti-alias:

anti-alias:

viewtopic.php?t=6567

edit:

Photobucket sucks!

killerk.jpg

feather:

viewtopic.php?t=2498

basic anti-alias:

anti-alias:

viewtopic.php?t=6567

edit:

Photobucket sucks!

@ HELEN - Thanks! :) Positive comments comming from someone like you are really good to see when your most of work is soooo good :)

@Starsi - You can use the wallpaper if you want although i never made a bigger size then what the thumbnail links to :P As for the robot progress is slow... but don't worry hell arrive in due time.... i hope... :roll:

@ himself22 - Well now i feal silly :P i've read so many post on here saying always remeber to feather and i thought yeah thats so simple how can you forget... well now i just feal plain silly :lol: Thanks for those links btw :) ive installed those extra plugins and theyll come in handy that robot will have smooth edges or ill die trying! :)

Small update :) :

Well i was messing around with the inside out plugin and polar transformation and god knows how i manged to make these :

WoasimplyWoa.jpgWoasimplyWoaavatar.jpg

Out of this :shock: :

Cape_San_Blas_beach_sunset_FL_Panhandle.JPG

Citylife.png

@ HELEN - Thanks! :) Positive comments comming from someone like you are really good to see when your most of work is soooo good :)

@Starsi - You can use the wallpaper if you want although i never made a bigger size then what the thumbnail links to :P As for the robot progress is slow... but don't worry hell arrive in due time.... i hope... :roll:

@ himself22 - Well now i feal silly :P i've read so many post on here saying always remeber to feather and i thought yeah thats so simple how can you forget... well now i just feal plain silly :lol: Thanks for those links btw :) ive installed those extra plugins and theyll come in handy that robot will have smooth edges or ill die trying! :)

Well i was messing around with the inside out plugin and polar transformation and god knows how i manged to make these :

Citylife.png

Citylife.png

Citylife.png

I prefer your "Dream Machine" sig to the wallpaper because the wallpaper seems too pale. Your sig is really bright and awesome though :D

And...

Lol. I guess that's polar transformation for ya :wink:

I prefer your "Dream Machine" sig to the wallpaper because the wallpaper seems too pale. Your sig is really bright and awesome though :D

And...

And...

• 2 weeks later...