WHM Spuff's Gallery

WHM Spuff

I think i would like your pictures more and more if you would make some pictures whit size: 800*600 or something like that

and not signatures, and im pretty sure Helen and the others would say: Amaaazing :D

Well, my pictures ain't nothing to talk about. Am allways trying other ways to see what i can do :)

And most of the time i fail :P

So am learning more and more :)

U2l6xrt.png

I think i would like your pictures more and more if you would make some pictures whit size: 800*600 or something like that

and not signatures, and im pretty sure Helen and the others would say: Amaaazing :D

Well, my pictures ain't nothing to talk about. Am allways trying other ways to see what i can do :)

And most of the time i fail :P

So am learning more and more :)

Cheers AmadeusX

I've never attempted anything bigger than a sig at the moment but i could have a try.

Who's Helen?

Just messing about is good to find techniques but i just done a sig from pipp92's riberio tut

and viola :)dodge.jpg

I'm Helen. And I looked through your gallery, and I love the colorful sigs. I love how you have different effects in every sig. And like Amadeus said, try working on something bigger. I bet I'd say, "Wow." When you get one of these in your gallery, :shock: :o , you know you got something going. Keep it up! :wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Oooh..I like the second image; the city one. You can make the ginger ale (I know it's not, but I say that b/c I don't drink) and make fizz come out of the bottle. Just a thought for your projects later on. Keep going!!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 3 months later...