The T.M.R. Ghlob Archive

TruthMrcyRgret

I have officially named these things "Ghlobs", as a combination of "Ghosts" and "Blobs". I made them on a long plane ride while messing around with some effects. At the moment, the gallery may be small, but it is always expanding. If you have suggestions or criticism, by all means, post it. If a Ghlob ever becomes my signature, I will post a tutorial on how to make it, but for now, just sit back and gaze at the amorphous glory that is Ghlobs.

First two Ghlobs ever.

Cyclopsjpeg.jpg

Fish-Thingjpeg.jpg

"Ghost Evolution"

GhostEvolutionjpg.jpg

If God's computer has desktop shortcuts, I bet this is one of them...

ArmCom.jpg

Hey! I'm not crazy. Think about the dinosaurs.

Has everyone like, forgotten me already? I'm not a fresh newbie, I just haven't posted often. In case anyone was wondering how I made the effect on the shapes, I radial blurred a Rounded outlined square in the very center, then used twist and bulge to manipulate.

If God's computer has desktop shortcuts, I bet this is one of them...

ArmCom.jpg

Hey! I'm not crazy. Think about the dinosaurs.

no actually I haven't forgotten. You were reprimanded for typing in an annoying manner in one of the forums a few months back . But I'm sure glad you are over that now and ready to show us your art work. Beleive me these two are real nice and show great potential if you stick with it. Look forward to viewing additonal pieces here shortly. If you are stuck for ideas maybe try a few tuts for now see if they spark a creative flow.

ciao

OMA

EDIT: not much slips past Oma. ( that's grandmother in German!)