Speaking of PNG files

I don't know if it should be called a bug or a feature request...

Removal of the GaMa chunk.

I seem to get inconsistent results. I doubt that PDN would remove this by default because of its "uses" to other OS...

But when it comes to internet explorer it has different brightness than anything else.

Example:

http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=568277

"By trying to reinvent the wheel every time we find very often with square wheels" ...X-blaster

• 3 weeks later...

Is this not even looked at? (No offense) It's just something about png that annoys me and if anyone could provide some sort of plugin to correct it that might do some good...

"By trying to reinvent the wheel every time we find very often with square wheels" ...X-blaster

Is this not even looked at? (No offense) It's just something about png that annoys me and if anyone could provide some sort of plugin to correct it that might do some good...

I seem to get inconsistent results. I doubt that PDN would remove this by default because of its "uses" to other OS...

But when it comes to internet explorer it has different brightness than anything else.

Example:

It's a problem to do with Internet Explorer over anything else.

Besides, using Opera or Mozilla Firefox as an internet browser are both huge improvments over IE.

Example:

It's a problem to do with Internet Explorer over anything else.

Besides, using Opera or Mozilla Firefox as an internet browser are both huge improvments over IE.

I can realize it is a bug in internet explorer. But because the majority of users are still using internet explorer I think the community is forced to work around for it. At least that's how I have to work, coding and designing everything for Firefox which works just fine and then going back and tweaking things that are unneccessary and stupid because the majority of people are using IE.

The PNG for Paint.NET was not coded for FireFox. It was coded as PNG image files for your computer. As was already said this is a problem with IE. It something to do with web colors or something. So it not Paint.NET you need to be complaining to MS. I use IE as well but it not Paint.NET fault that IE does not show PNG images the way they should be showed. Geez you think MS would of got that problem fixed when they tryed to steal FireFox layout and key items for IE 7 :roll: