Zombified

LoL, Nice title right? Anyway, I see pictures on my one site, And they are regular pictures that got zombified, And they made them look like zombies, Like cuts, green, gross, etc, And I wanna know if theres a plugin or tut that I missed to make them, Is it even possible to make people look like zombies on Paint.net? Help! If you need examples of zombies, I can no problem..

The post above probably has crappy art.. Just look past that

:D

I kinda tried my own way to test it out, With basically just overlaying layers, And I got this:

24erjbm.png Any thoughts?

You have to add stock pictures and only do hue/sat in some places. In the tut, the author used pictures of varicose, a mummy, and a war victim.

This has been asked before, many times, and aside from the tutorials on the Internet (like Blooper's direction), there are a few topics here on the Forums: http://tinyurl.com/57vqoh

Yeah I tried a few, But they do not help very much.

I kinda tried my own way to test it out, With basically just overlaying layers, And I got this:

24erjbm.png Any thoughts?

You have to add stock pictures and only do hue/sat in some places. In the tut, the author used pictures of varicose, a mummy, and a war victim.

lol, Okay, well that was a photoshop tut, I don't know photoshop good, So I don't know what they call stuff, and what we call it.. So that wasn't very helpful :(

Well, the only semantic differences are:

Layer masks = Alpha Masks, someone released a plugin somewhere.

Soft Light = Overlay, but not as harsh. Just use Overlay at 50-100 (out of 255) opacity.

Okay I'll try it now, And then show you when I finish :D

EDIT: I tried it and I have no Idea what to do on Step 4: Alpha Mask :(