ABP Design

ABP

Everyone has to start somewhere. Perhaps if some constructive advice was offered, ABP could develop his/her skill, excelling. Maybe even to the point where people don't comment on his/her work by simply describing what has been done.

Yes?

In all honesty, Ouchy_S, you're one of the last people to criticise slapping renders on custom backgrounds. *Looks at signature* ;)

Everyone has to start somewhere. Perhaps if some constructive advice was offered, ABP could develop his/her skill, excelling. Maybe even to the point where people don't comment on his/her work by simply describing what has been done.

Yes?

In all honesty, Ouchy_S, you're one of the last people to criticise slapping renders on custom backgrounds. *Looks at signature* ;)

*Points to bottom of signature* It pays to look before making such statements :roll: And plus, all of those artists are awesome. They all use Photoshop (apart from one) and have been using there programs for over 6 months (One for two years). I don't think that they would slap renders on.

Anyway...

I would suggest that you ditch using Plugins like Clouds and Fire for your whole background. Instead, I would suggest that you actually make them. How? Post your Renders so it cover the whole canvas. Here is how to do it:

• [*:acianc11]Make sure your render is on your clipboard, and paste it onto a layer.
    [*:acianc11] :AddNewLayer: Add a new layer, and then paste the render on again, but move it somewhere different.
    [*:acianc11]Keep repeating step 2, until your whole canvas is filled with the renders.
    [*:acianc11]Flatten your image, so all of the render layers are on one layer.
    [*:acianc11]Use the Frosted Glass effect, at your own discretion (Use your judgment on amounts)
    [*:acianc11]Use the motion blur plugin :MotionBlur: at your own discretion (Use your judgment on the amounts).

The end result should be similar to the background on this image I have made: http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg28 ... ioKart.png