Website not working

59 minutes ago, imgspace1484 said:

but it outright refuses to load; buffering for an eternity.

Have you done a traceroute to see if the connection is making it all the way the server?

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

18 minutes ago, toe_head2001 said:

Have you done a traceroute to see if the connection is making it all the way the server?

Traceroute isn't working, I tried running the tracert cmd but it always returns the following, "Unable to resolve target system name www.getpaint.net/". Every other website I've tried doesn't output this error message, very weird. 

And might I add, paint.net was working fine yesterday and before yesterday, albeit quite slow. I haven't tampered with any of my settings.

On 10/4/2023 at 4:55 AM, Rick Brewster said:

This sounds like there's a problem over on your end, or with your ISP. Or your DNS cache hasn't updated ... or something. Traceroute works fine for me.

It just randomly started working today on my PC, no idea what triggered it though. Thanks for the help regardless.