Im having a big problem resizing.

having a big problem,so im working on a mod for a game but to replace the textures i need to resize the files,the problem is that every single time i try it it becomes blurry,i tried using every single resize method but never worked.

spremutapng.png

bruh.png

Edited by Pixey
Title too long.

• Pixey changed the title to Im having a big problem resizing.

@Stepminer welcome to the forum :) 

I edited your title, as it was too long.

Yes, when you resize an image, it can become blurry.  You will need a starting image with a higher resolution.

Try using AA's Assistant on your image - it may make it sharper.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I see a few challenges with this. The color depth, the edges of the image are an issue and the ultimate resulting size. You can make it better, by reducing the empty canvas (cropping empty space) and then resizing to 10 pixels. Since the image is on an angle there will be wasted pixels that will get lost in resizing.

For this mod is your need to resize the files defined by resolution? Or file size on disk? I think we need some more information on the goal.