One Thread

Go to solution Solved by Disk4mat,

How do you keep adding links to the one thread and not the same topic? I have searched and searched to no avail.

Just wondering-what type of computer and memory is being used for all the information and great creations for Paint.net?

Edited by mapperx
5410795506_bf9161eaf4.jpg

Thanks Disk4mat-I have done that and I really didn't know how to ask the question well as I see many people with page numbers and some without.

Do certain things happen automatically?

And thanks to toe_head2001 also.

Edited by mapperx
Thanks all around.
5410795506_bf9161eaf4.jpg

• Solution

Yes some things do happen automatically. What you and I are doing is adding posts to a thread. What you are reading here is a post. The thread is the page showing the posts. A thread has a topic title.

This thread was created by you with the topic title "One Thread"... There can be 25 posts per page. Since this thread has less than 25 posts it is all displayed on one page. After the 26 th post is made there will be 2 pages. This is done automatically.

When you browse the forum and you see a persons name and all teh pages, its showing you the name of the person who last posted in that thread.

Think of it this way. A thread is a book with title. Posts are paragraphs on the page. When the page is full a new page gets added automatically for more paragraphs (posts) to be added.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2