Effects and Adjustments Menu have two entries of some 'plugins'

I have a weird issue... There are some duplicated entries in the Effects menu and in the Adjustments menu. I've checked the Effects folder and can't see duplicate .dll files there. Not sure where the files for the Adjustment menu are located. In the Adjustment menu I see duplicates of:

• Color Match...
  • Curves +...
  • Gradient Mapping...

In the Effects menu I see duplicates of:

• Advanced > ScriptLab...
  • Artistic > Splatter...
  • Blurs > Gradient Blocks... & Pixelate+...
  • Distort > Jitter... & Stitch...
  • Many others...

Pls see attached screenshots.

No plugin errors noted.

Happened in pdn 4.2.10 and now in 4.2.12

Has anyone seen this or have a fix?

Kind Regards

Charles

Adjustment menu entries.png

Effects menu entries.png

I would guess you've installed pyrochild's plugin pack into the Effect directories in both Program Files and Documents. Please check both locations.

There are also tooltips on the menu items in the Effects menu that will tell you the file locations.

• Like 1

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

16 hours ago, toe_head2001 said:

I would guess you've installed pyrochild's plugin pack into the Effect directories in both Program Files and Documents. Please check both locations.

There are also tooltips on the menu items in the Effects menu that will tell you the file locations.

Thnx so much toe_head2001!! I checked your suggestion and indeed I found I had installed pyrochild's plugin pack into two locations (on in Documents and one in the Effects folder on my USB -- I use a portable version of pdn)! Again, thnx so much for you speedy reply and your help in getting this pesky problem sorted for me!

Kindest Regards

Charles

On 5/31/2020 at 1:07 PM, toe_head2001 said:

i had this issue too i solved it the same way