Little Help? Can someone make me a blog logo?

Hey guys, I've downloaded the latest paint.net and while I've been looking at the tutorials and trying my best, I'm basically useless at creating the type of logo I want.

Basically, I'm looking to have a logo for my upcoming blog created and it will be extremely simple text with a glass effect...I have samples of what I want to give you an idea so if anyone could help me out, please PM me. I'll be more than happy to sling you a little cash through Paypal or something as long as I get what I want...I'm sure it would only take someone who's good with Paint.net 5-10 minutes to get what I want finished.

Thanks all!

I'll try and make ya one. Free of charge. :)

Give me a sample and what text you want in it.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/Code_Ember/daredevil_v3.png

Code_Ember passed away on October 25, 2008. The Paint.NET forum staff and members wish his family and friends only the best in this difficult time.

The forum does have members more than happy to help you. However, please keep in mind that rule #23 of this forum states:

ADVERTISING and SOLICITING are strictly prohibited. This is NOT a place to find artists or developers, either for hire or for volunteer/free.

For you, it's really not a big thing as it's just for a blog, but just giving you a heads up. Thanks :wink: