How do I remove white boxes?

Sometimes, images can have RGB non-zero colors with alpha to 0. Try using color curve+ and move alpha to 255. Content Aware Fill isn't gonna solve it as it's going to try to find the closest match with an algorithm that's not likely guaranteed to succeed patching uniform space with different luminosity. If the color curve+ doesn't solve it, you're gonna have to fix it by hand.

Edited by Reptillian

G'MIC Filter Developer

20 hours ago, Reptillian said:

Sometimes, images can have RGB non-zero colors with alpha to 0. Try using color curve+ and move alpha to 255. Content Aware Fill isn't gonna solve it as it's going to try to find the closest match with an algorithm that's not likely guaranteed to succeed patching uniform space with different luminosity. If the color curve+ doesn't solve it, you're gonna have to fix it by hand.

How do i do this?

5 minutes ago, Theiridge said:

How do i do this?

Get this plugin -

Then, you set the lower end of alpha to the highest point. You may be able to recover those info. If it black, that means those 3 channels info are erased and you'd have to fix it manually.

Edited by Reptillian

G'MIC Filter Developer

26 minutes ago, Reptillian said:

Get this plugin -

Then, you set the lower end of alpha to the highest point. You may be able to recover those info. If it black, that means those 3 channels info are erased and you'd have to fix it manually.

Sorry if i'm bothering but i'm still confused.I undid the cuts but do I keep it cut out or i just highlight the area then what do i do in curve+?How do i tell if it won't work and if it doesn't work what is the best way to manually do it?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sTeYSRR681ongN9b7

Edited by Theiridge

You have to change the color option to Alpha, then you move the left dot up. I'm not going to walk you toward every steps of this.

If it doesn't work : The best way to do it is to understand how healing works, and cloning works. Then you'll be able to fix the issue.

Edited by Reptillian

G'MIC Filter Developer