Magic wand issues

@yanoboxing If you are going to print it I would first find a good quality image. The one on your T-Shirt is so mall that will print very badly.

Once you have your image. Paste it to a transparent layer, type your text  and save it as a png file.

1 minute ago, IRON67 said:

I think, you make only the same things wrong ;) There aren't issues.

lol like I said I'm new to this.. really trying to do this stuff myself vs having others do it... I know this has to be easy once u get it we're talking about tiny spaces.. about to try the instructions u gave me.

20 minutes ago, yanoboxing said:

lol like I said I'm new to this..

And exactly that's why you should first learn more about handling the tools and options of Paint.net before you solve a special problem. Thats not done in some hours or days. In Yoda's words: More patience you need, young padawan or suffer all unpatient users faith you will.

Edit: Additional I'm ask me (and you), what your really want to do. Do you only want to edit the image of a shirt or do you need only the text and Oakley-photo for the Shirt-Printing? Thats not the same. For a Print you need a much bigger photo/image with higher resolution than your shirt-example.

Edited by IRON67

7 minutes ago, yanoboxing said:

but the text change color box isn't popping up

There is only ONE window for color and you can toggle it by pressing F8 or by clicking the related icon in the upper right corner of the Paint.net window. As I said: more patience and using the HELP.

Edited by IRON67