Curved Text?

I have a logo I need to reproduce. What I have is a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy. I don't have the original artwork..

I am including a copy of what I do have. I just need to reproduce this exact artwork. The eagle in the middle I DO have the original artwork from it, All I need to do is curve the text around a half circle.

For the life of me I can't figure out how to do what should be a very simple thing to do!

Please help!!

P.S. I don't have any plug-ins, not sure what ones to get if any are needed. My luck I would purchase 9 different ones trying to find the one I need and still not be able to do what I want to do!

Screenshot%202016-01-26%2020.59.17.png?d

I don't get it I can't get the image of what I need to show here. Above is the URL to my dropbox where the image is stored.

Edited by gburya

You can use the Circle Text plugin to form the text in a semi-circle. It's free of charge, like 99.99% of the plugins on this forum.

If Dropbox doesn't let you hotlink your image, you can always use a plain text link. https://www.dropbox.com/s/go4o2g496xwpo58/Screenshot%202016-01-26%2020.59.17.png

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab