I Need Help With Making Buttons

Create your button shape then select it using the magic wand. Then get click the gradient tool and start from the middle and pull up or down.

You can also on a new layer create a white rectangle across the top of your button and lower the opacity which gives it that glass effect.

There are many tutorials on this. Please use the search.

Glass buttons you say, Talon?

A quick search (http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/search.php - found at the top right-hand of the Forum) using the terms 'glass buttons', and narrowing to topics as opposed to posts, would have returned this set of results: [Click]

A scan down the list will reveal the perfect tutorial for this, one by the the name of 'Making Glass Buttons'.

There's really nothing to the process either. Very simply it's a collection of gradients: one for the background of the button, and a second for the shine.

Always try to use Search first, don't rely on people giving you the answer. As you can see, even the phrase you used yourself yielded the best results, so don't think you have to use fancy vocabulary to find things out ;).

In the rush I were, I read the first part and made up the rest. Assumptions got me nowhere fast. I do apologise, Talon. I hope I didn't insult you.

I do have my saviour, though:

There's really nothing to the process either. Very simply it's a collection of gradients: one for the background of the button, and a second for the shine.
See? A hint. A bad one, but one nonetheless...