One Crazy Gallery :o

Killthehorde

Hiho this is my first pic i made using paint.net i hope you like it i got help from an exploding planet tutorial ahahah.gif

If something is true that means the opposite is false and if that is true that means the opposite of that is false. So nothing is true or false. So what is this signature true false or nothing or everything? Confused much?

untitled.gif

Oh ok thanks for that ;) me = nubface at forums EDIT: wait how do i change the name of it?

If something is true that means the opposite is false and if that is true that means the opposite of that is false. So nothing is true or false. So what is this signature true false or nothing or everything? Confused much?

untitled.gif

hmm can anyone tell me how to change the name of the post to Killthehorde's Gallery?

untitled.gif

Edit the first post, and change the Subject field at the top.

k thanks a lot uploading more pics now :D

untitled.gif

New Burger From The Assassins!

Giant_Burger_frei.jpg

Altair loves them so much!

AssassinsCreedPicturefat.jpg

Skittles also has a new product

skinskittle.gif

untitled.gif