pdn files

You can rename it to a .png file and then upload it to imageshack or photobucket, and then when you want to get it back, you save it to your comp and rename it to a PDN.*

You could also use any sort of file hoster - like media fire, 110 mb, etc.

*Stole this from someone, can't remember who, but credit gos to you :P

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

You could also use any sort of file hoster - like media fire, 110 mb, etc.

Probably against their TOS.

*Stole this from someone, can't remember who, but credit gos to you :P

I suggested that at one point, but now believe I am wrong given the fact that many can resize the image they probably processes the image first, meaning that an invalid image fails.

KaHuc.png

As you have no doubt gathered, Paint.NET's native format is only readable by Paint.NET itself, therefore I would suggest the following (touched on by the previous posters).

Use a file host to host a ZIP folder containing the PDN if it is layered and you want an intact file at the end of it all. If it is a singular-layered file, you would be better off saving in a more common format, such as PNG, then investing some time in creating a Photobucket account and uploading it there.