HELP All Master Paintnet Users

Well Im A Noob At This So Can Someone Good Walk Me Throw This Im A Promoter A Music Promoter And I Want To Do Flyers And Stuff Like That So If Someone Will Spare Some Time To Help Me Master This I Get It Fast If I Get Walked Throw

On The Other Hand I Onw A Up Coming Record Lable Called Six Star Entertainment I Did A Lot Of Photos For Myspace With Paint There Pritty Good But I Want Paint.net Type Photos And Flyers Im Promoting A Artist Called MPYA the Hottist Fire Right Now

[image removed - 'the finger' being gesticulated]

[Example image contains mild offensive gesticulation - click at your own risk]

Untitled-1.jpg

Hello dek1113, welcome to the forums.

You may wish to change the thread title - it would be inconvenient to have to start a new thread in the incident this one gets locked. In the case it does, here is the code of your first post to make life easier.

Well Im A Noob At This So Can Someone Good Walk Me Throw This Im A Promoter A Music Promoter And I Want To Do Flyers And Stuff Like That So If Someone Will Spare Some Time To Help Me Master This I Get It Fast If I Get Walked Throw

On The Other Hand I Onw A Up Coming Record Lable Called Six Star Entertainment I Did A Lot Of Photos For Myspace With Paint There Pritty Good But I Want Paint.net Type Photos And Flyers Im Promoting A Artist Called MPYA the Hottist Fire Right Now [img=http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/SixStarEntertainment/l_c6baa44ff908c9fb55a97e8331dec4-4.jpg][img=http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/SixStarEntertainment/l_c6baa44ff908c9fb55a97e8331dec4-1.jpg][img=http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/SixStarEntertainment/Untitled-1.jpg]

As for your question, what is it specifically you do not understand about creating flyers? If you have never used Paint.NET before and understand nothing I suggest reading the help file.

KaHuc.png

Hello dek1113.

As sabrown100 quite correctly stated, your topic title breaks Rule #6 as it gives absolutely no definition to what you're asking for. A good topic title clearly indicates to users what you're enquiring after and a user who is more attuned to the request is more likely to help out. 'HELP All Master Paintnet Users' doesn't tell anything, does it? Imagine if the entire forum was littered with 'help!', 'suggestion'. Ludicrous it would be, utter madness. And a pain to search for previous topics of interest.

Anyway, we know you need help otherwise you wouldn't be here.

As you're still online at the time of writing this, if you would edit your first post with a more helpful title that would be fantastic. Thanks :).

-----

Also as sabrown rightly implied, we need more information about your problem, we don't know what you want, what is needed, or anything. Could you give us more detail, please?

suggest you also take some time and go thru the pictorium files, you quickly get an idea of what sort of style you want to go with. and perhaps some rough sketch of what you want to work on.

tuts are good place to start. you gotta crawl before you run.

its really not a difficult program, the hardest part is thinking up what you want to do and commiting it to the screen.

ciao