Shadow of a Doubt, the Gallery of Ryuinfinity (2.0!)

RyuinfinityPDN

shadowofadoubt.png

Welcome to the revamped "Shadow of a Doubt"! From now on, I will be posting a new Daily Shadow every day, as well as periodic updates to the World's Greatest RyuinfinityPDN Graphics Repository, or WGRGR!

WGRGR:

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq25 ... imatum.png

The Ultimatum Background! (WARNING: HUGE IMAGE!)

You have a nice gallery, although I would suggest using .jpg format for faster loading time. :) I like your "speed button" and your soon to be avvy. I needed to edit because I forgot to add that I like your marble as well, but it needs a bit more of a shine. Try a radial gradient on it, with the primary color white, or an off white color, and the secondary with the alpha set to 0. Then blur a little. :)

PryoTypeSig.png

Excuse me, but my interpretation of the rules states that you may only use this 24 hour bump if your topic has not received any replies yet.

Do not 'bump' your own thread unless it has received 0 replies and it has been 24 hours since you posted it.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Excuse me, but my interpretation of the rules states that you may only use this 24 hour bump if your topic has not received any replies yet.
Do not 'bump' your own thread unless it has received 0 replies and it has been 24 hours since you posted it.

I'm not quite sure if it counts or not, but he did post new material and didn't receive replies on it, so maybe that falls under the 24 hours and no reply rule? It would be interesting to know! ;) *pokes at some moderators* Come tell us! The people need to know!

PryoTypeSig.png

I got a warning, so I assume it isn't allowed. I just hope someone actually has some criticism.

Well I gave you some, and you gave it no acknowledgment, so possibly thats why? One thing I noticed is people like to be acknowledge on this board. ;) If you're not, what's the point in posting? And other times people look, but don't really want to say the same thing that's already been said, so they see no point in replying because there's simply nothing they have to offer other than "nice gallery" :)

PryoTypeSig.png

• 7 months later...