Feature request : Histogram always visible

I am Portuguese photography professor - 37 years making photography - and the sofware of choice I always advice to my pupils is PDN, as I also work with PDN and with Capture NX, and because I find PDN simple enough and powerful for photography purposes.

However one thing I really miss is the ability to have always the image "live" histogram as a "window" - as "history" and "layers" - which would change after any adjustments we make, either on levels or on curves. I know that Curves+ do have a "live" histogram, as well as on "levels", but I really miss one histogram as a side window.

Is this feature being previewed for future releases of PDN ?

"A photographer must spend more time behind his camera than in front of the computer"

A.Nogueira

I Miguel, nice to have another compatriot around this great community. I really hope Rick will consider the "histogram window" in future releases of PDN.

BTW, "sr" is in the heaven. :)

Cheers :D

"A photographer must spend more time behind his camera than in front of the computer"

A.Nogueira

• 4 months later...

Necroposting galore.

Three months is the limit before the topic is classified as 'dead', it has been five.

Thank you for your input, innosonic, but don't forget the Rules (in this case, [rule=11]Rule 11[/rule]). You're more than welcome to return and post again :).

Topic locked