Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pdnnoob

PJC Discussion

32 posts in this topic

Like this?

And I think stuff like this goes in discussions, we'll let a higher power decide that though :P

Absolutely correct...I'll move that for you ;)

By the way, I am working on the current PJC. I had forgotten about it... If you could extend it by three days so I could work on it over the weekend, I would deeply appreciate it. I just have the urge to add more detail to it...
Will do! New deadline: 23 January 2012

Absolutely correct...I'll move that for you ;)

Will do! New deadline: 23 January 2012

Thank you so much!!! :D

I can't wait to finish it.

As some may have noticed, I have been a bit inactive as a host, and that (as of now) is partly because of school, but mostly a result of my short attention span...maybe it's just the fact that I have to switch between keyboard and mouse so often in the process...

Whatever the issue, I'm looking for someone interested in taking up the task of running this competition.

Someone named rafroller has expressed interest (via PM to me, for some reason...). So I'll let you decide if you think he'd be an acceptable replacement.

Sounds ok to me. I'm not really doing anything with this competition anyhow, but I'd love to see it continue.

Would be a shame to see a comp die off, I would be ok with it, so long as the rules can be followed and the comp hosted correctly :)

... if it only runs for a few months @ least it's running and keeps 'Noobs iniatial work in hosting alive ... plus it's a good competition to have to show the virtues of PDN