Clearification on tablet pc report in crash log

Ya I know thats a long title but I don't know how else to put it.

Ok let me fill you in on what's going on and don't worry it's not bad. I got a tablet (Wacom Bamboo) for my up coming B-Day on May 6 and installed it today to play with it. So been having some fun with it and I remebered seeing an area in the Paint.NET crash log that says "Tablet PC:" and wanted to see if it works. So I forced Paint.NET to crash (This is why I said it not so bad as it not a ramdom crash) and then went to the crash log on my desktop. I looked at the Tablet PC: part and it said No next to it instead of Yes. I was using my tablet at the time to draw on the canvas.

So this is were I need Clearification as many people call normal usb tablets tablets pc's. Should Paint.NET have seen my tablet or does it only see computers that have build in tablets.

So this is were I need Clearification as many people call normal usb tablets tablets pc's. Should Paint.NET have seen my tablet or does it only see computers that have build in tablets.

Yeah...I don't know of anyone who calls a tablet a tablet PC. Sorry. :-P

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Oh ok thanks BB.

Oh and I can't forget my good pal David for making me feel like an idiot :roll:. :P ya I know a few who do call them that so I didn't know for sure as I am new to tablets and this be my 1st one. Good price and I still can't belive I got by with out one.

Anyway thanks for letting me know.

BTW: Thats not a dig back at you to be mean David. I just joking around with ya. I got a feeling you know that however but I know how my wording can be at times.

I gotcha. Mine was meant to be some good-natured ribbing; glad you took it as such. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.