Jump to content

Possible to create Old Film Reel Lines?

Recommended Posts

I searched but was unable to find anyone else asking.

Is it possible to using paint.net and another program for example:unfreeze program to create the effect on photos such as this:


I've seen tutorials to make other effects such as the rain, and wondered if it could be used to create this. If so, I would appreciate any advice and suggestions.

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Paste the attached pattern on a new(top) layer of the photo you like.

Or you can make your own pattern.

Use Jitter Plugin (Wrap=Checked, Angle 90)

Keep clicking the Reseed button, Each time you reseed, flatten the image and save it once.

Then undo the flatten and reseed again.

Repeat above until you have enough frames to put in "unfreez" to make it move.


All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...