Livewrong811's Supa Dupa Gallery! [Updated 4/2/2008] (M:D:Y)

livewrong811

Hey, everybody! It's 9:15 in the morning, I have the day off school, and I'm waiting for D.A to IM me back, so I thought I might as well make a gallery. Yay! Well, here goes.

I don't have a lot of work, and I don't like some of my work, but I guess I'm coming along. These images will be posted in order of when I made them, for the most part, from oldest to newest.

Click on pictures to see full size version!

Article #1:

th_AnimalFur.png

That was made with a tutorial, and I was pretty happy with how it turned out. It's supposed to be animal fur.

Article #2:

th_Flamesdonethewrongway.png

Another tutorial, I use these flames quite a bit, while messing around. They're fun to make, too.

Article #3:

th_StampEffect.png

This was made for a mother's day card, and turned out nicely, also made with a tutorial.

Article #4:

th_Warcraft3box.png

Also a tutorial, it could be better, I might remake it at some point. The game is Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos. Lots of fun.

Article #5:

th_resizedsignature.png

My first signature! I posted a tutorial for it, at one point.

Article #6 and #7:

th_SignatureForConnieC.png

th_2ndconniesignature.jpg

These were both made for a girl that I know, they aren't bad, but I think they were tutorials.

Article #8:

th_IanPsSignature.jpg

This was made for my real life friend, acim. It was made in Photoshop. (I got a 30-day trial.)

Article #9:

th_KatieSignature2.jpg

Also made in Photoshop, this was for another girl I know. It turned out very well.

Article #10:

th_PhotoshopFun.jpg

My last Photoshop piece. My friend and I were bored, so we just combined all this stuff.

Article #11:

th_neopetsLupeShopkeeperPB.jpg

This one turned out pretty nicely. It was made for my Neopets shop (Yes, I know, I'm a loser :wink: ).

Article #12:

th_Livewrong811sSignaturePB.jpg

This is my current signature, it needs to be remade, but I'm too lazy. :)

Article #13 <--Unlucky!:

We'll skip this one, I wouldn't want to jinx--Well, it is my junky *old* avatar. I'll put it in anyways.

th_MyAvatarPB.jpg

Article #14:

th_FirefoxLogo-FriesEditedin.png

Actually, I did the next image before this one. And, coincidentally, when I was

going to save it, I accidentally typed "Frierfox" instead of Firefox. So, I googled "french fries," and began editing! It's actually not bad.

Article #15:

th_FirefoxLogo-ColorsSwapped.png

This was just a big practice piece for Curves+, I made this right after reading PrettyDarnNeat's Curves tutorial.

Article #16:

th_SuaveKidsBodyWashBottle.png

This one was fun to make. I mostly just used Shape3D and PowerStretch, but I learned a lot about making 3D objects. The only thing I didn't make was the label.

And much more to come! Keep checking back for more work. I might have also organized it a bit, by then. :roll:

• 3 weeks later...

Have you noticed Frier Fox has a W on the fries box, not an M? :D

Nicely done, the animal fur looks prety cool. How was #15 made with curves? It looks more like the colors were just inverted.