Jump to content

A type of Blur tool

Recommended Posts

Hi, im looking for a blur tool that can be used like a brush. Ive seen it in other image editing software and im not sure if there's either already a way to do it within paint.net or if there is an existing plugin.

Basically the best i can explain is just being able to manually blur wherever you want like your drawing it with a brush. Specifically i can sight Arcsoft Photoimpression as being one piece of software ive seen a tool like this in.

Thank You for your time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Paint.NET doesn’t have a tool exactly like that. It might be sometimes in version 4.x. (Waite about a year.)

But before you go away disappointed, take a look at this plugin and this tutorial. They might help.



And BoltBaits Feather plugin is also worth a look.

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/


Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...