Remap layer channels

Spikehead777

Hi, I'm new here, and I've been wondering this for a while now.

Let's say I have two layers, A and B. Is it it possible to take the transparency channel of A, and replace the transparency channel of B with that of A?

Wii Friend Codes (PM me with yours if you use mine): Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 0087-3452-9356 Mario Kart Wii: 2234-8268-1808 Guitar Hero World Tour: 403891994256

No it is not possible. However, look into the plugin forum for Illnab1024's plugin pack. He includes something called Alpha Mask Import plugin which can do something like what you are trying. When you match his plugin with my Alpha to Gray plugin (Click the "more..." link in my sig) you basically have what you want.

The Alpha Mask Import .dll helps a lot! Thanks!

As for the AlphatoGray .dll, I'm not really using it because I already have Curves+.

Using a little method I devised (maybe I discovered it for the 4th time), I can create 3D-looking Abstract bubbles, buttons, water drops, etc, using complete image manipulation.

Wii Friend Codes (PM me with yours if you use mine): Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 0087-3452-9356 Mario Kart Wii: 2234-8268-1808 Guitar Hero World Tour: 403891994256