Upload new fonts?

We don't PM replies here, because the answer can help many people.

In answer to your question, there is a tutorial available in the Tutorials section. Take a look at that. :-)

Also, I've moved this to the correct forum (this is not a bug).

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 1 month later...

Is there really a tut about it? I searched but only found 'how to add new fonts' explained various times

Uploading new fonts is a bit of a contradiction, to upload a font you must already have it (otherwise you have nothing to upload), so it wouldn't be new..

Making a new font is something entirely different, and probably cannot be done with PDN

Uploading a font work the same way as uploading any file, you can't usually upload them directly from Windows\Fonts though (gives "file can not be found") so you'd have to copy it to some place else (doesn't really matter where, but not in Windows\Fonts or Windows\assembly)

I would write plugins, if I knew what kind of plugins were needed.. :(

Locked per req.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.