Trooper in need of help!!!!!

Hi all,

Was wondering if there is a kind soul out there who would be willing to help a trooper in need? As you can probably guess from my avatar and username i am a bit of a star wars nut, and i am also a member of a star wars costuming group that travels the country raising money for charity. Which is where you guys come in!!!!

I am currenly in the middle of adding the finishing touches to my latest costume which for those who remember the original trilogy is an AT-AT Pilot. I have a decal that will attach to the back-armour, there is a section of this decal that i would like to give a chrome look to it. I have found a thread in the tutorial section about creating chrome letters, but this is not letters. I am aware that the process is probably the same but when trying i have failed fantastically :lol: When following the instruction and clicking on drop down menu's i don't seem to have the options that it says i should. SOooooo i was wondering if there is someone out there who would be willing to do it for me as you guys could probably do it in a fraction of the time it would take me (if i had the correct options).

I could PM you the image and explain the parts i mean to be chromed. So if you like to help then please PM me, the empire would be in your debt :wink:

When finished this is what i should look like

img?s=MLC&f=7522551_9360.jpg&v=P