Cannot save screen-shot to desktop-CULPRIT FOUND

For some reason Paint.Net went back to locking-up again. (SEE PREVIOUS POST WITH SAME HEADING, EXCEPT WITHOUT CULPRIT FOUND ADDED)-about 11 posts below this one.

The good news is that this time I'm almost positive that it is permanently solved. After the process of elimination I've found the offending file.

Where can I send it so someone can analyze why it does this? The file won't play any longer. I can't remember exactly where I acquired it, but probably intended on trying to convert it and forgot about it.

Of course after I send it, I'll delete it, sending it to the garbage pile where it now belongs.

Dragoneer

What kind of file is it? I don't need a copy of it, just the type and if it's a video what codec it's using or something. That way I know in the future where to point the finger.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

This is the default file name.

makeplaylist.dll%3Fsid=6068586&pt=url&xdata=fBYMLk2zsFqXZj[1]

This is from the Properties of the file.

Opens with: Windows Media Player

Type of file: Windows Media Audio/Video playlist

Size: 204 bytes (204 bytes)

Size on disk: 4.00 KB (4,096 bytes)

I don't know what codecs it uses. My other player (MPC) that can play just about anything can't play this file either. Could this be a streaming file that is no longer active?

Yeah, I did too. It rose its ugly head again. I sent the file to Rick Brewster so I assume he's working on finding out why that particular file is creating that problem. If you want, I can send it to you also. Just let me know where to send it.

At the moment it's in My Docs. where it can't interfere. As stated earlier, when all of this is rectified, I'll delete it.

I guessing it a plugin file for a media player and its code is messing up with Paint.NET's code. I don't think it be any good to send me it and I belive Rick would be the one to get right to the heart of the problem as he is a Paint.NET programer (not sure if Rick is the only one left programing Paint.NET)