paint.net listed #19 in 100 best products!

isn't it 14th, anyways we already know, look at "paint.net is getting noticed, sort of"
according to the link to the home page, it's #19 in PC world. Yeah, I should have looked at the thread you mentioned, forgot to look for it.

Also, love the avatar, go Stargate! Thanks Myrddin, with your name I guess your'e a fan as well, the ancient name for Merlin! And you have a cool sig! :lol:

But no one has mentioned Maximum PC having paint.net as a program on their discs! I know, weak excuse for starting a thread :roll:

isn't it 14th, anyways we already know, look at "paint.net is getting noticed, sort of"
according to the link to the home page, it's #19 in PC world. Yeah, I should have looked at the thread you mentioned, forgot to look for it.

Also, love the avatar, go Stargate! Thanks Myrddin, with your name I guess your'e a fan as well, the ancient name for Merlin! And you have a cool sig! :lol:

But no one has mentioned Maximum PC having paint.net as a program on their discs! I know, weak excuse for starting a thread :roll:

...with your name I guess your'e a fan as well, the ancient name for Merlin!

Got some truth in it too, it's the more Welsh orientated name for Merlin and one of two people who was used in the creation of the Merlin Myth.

History tidbit for you all.

Do you mean minimum PC requirements like if you need Windows XP or not? If so have a gander here:

http://www.getpaint.net/download.html

...with your name I guess your'e a fan as well, the ancient name for Merlin!

Got some truth in it too, it's the more Welsh orientated name for Merlin and one of two people who was used in the creation of the Merlin Myth.

History tidbit for you all.

Do you mean minimum PC requirements like if you need Windows XP or not? If so have a gander here:

http://www.getpaint.net/download.html