very basic question-clear edges

This is an embarrassingly basic question, but... I cannot get the answer to it so... please help if you can.

I need to know how to produce nice crisp, sharp images. I made a bumpersticker (see here: http://www.alternate-energy-sources.com ... rming.html) but I think the sharpness should be better. How do I do that please?

Thanks[/img]

The greatest untapped energy source towards living well with global warming is your mindset.

Can I cut out the scanning of the printed image (words in this case) step, upload text directly into Paint, and so avoid the blurred edges caused by printing? If yes, how?

Thanks in advance

The greatest untapped energy source towards living well with global warming is your mindset.

Thanks Ash. I had just discovered that too! Thanks for your help. First time I used the forum and I'm impressed with the help out there!