Request- Automated actions (action recording)

I've used this too many times in fotos hop. Let's say you have 100 images and you want to do the same effect to all of them. You just click "record" and apply the effects and adjustments (and even save) you want on that single image. Now you click "stop" and click on the next image and click "play". It applies all of the effects you recorded. And all you had to do was record and click on the next thumbnail (and maybe click okay a few times).

More info on it can be found here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/usin ... ating.mspx

And yes, I did edit 100 images doing the same effects earlier today (if you haven't read my other two posts that talk about it).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I had this same question when I first started and someone answered for me, I forget who.

They sent me to irfanview (I think that's how it's spelled), which did what I wanted it to do, however, it's not helpful if you are working with PDN effects and want to put those effects on each one.

When in doubt, Try it out.

greenandfire.png

I made this sig file using http://www.anim8or.com and making all of the textures with http://www.getpaint.net

I love freeware.

I might be able to make a plugin that'll automate repetitive actions.

I was thinking about that, too. The only unfortunate (yet kinda cool) thing is that you'll be able to recreate entire tutorials in one dll. It could even become a new form of a Photoshop filter in Paint.NET!

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

you'll be able to recreate entire tutorials in one dll

WEll you've gotta admit, it would be very cool to be able to do the glass orbs and water drops in one quick step. And instant fire? Imagine the possibilites! Especially for a pyro like myself =)

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

It may not even have to be a dll. It could be a 5KB txt!

BTW, I'm not so sure about doing glass orbs in one step. I don't think that would be possible (unless you want a really big file). But I'm sure you can automate a good chunk of the tuts.

I'm not so sure about doing glass orbs in one step. I don't think that would be possible (unless you want a really big file)

I think it's possible... eventually. Certainly not right away though.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!