Color light effect

Hi all! This is my first topic and i also need to excuse my self for my english, this is not my first language so you will see a lot of grammer failure and so on..well back to the topic..

I wonder how to create a effect simular to the great light that you got when using the effect "camera trouser flare" the intensety in the light is great and i really like the blue color as well. Still I want more colors :), the same great light with red, yellow and so on. I hope you understand my question. 

thanx

Hello Inner Demons,

If you run Highlight on a transparent layer you could then increase the opacity by using my alpha-threshold plugin (in my pack, link in sig).Top slider fully left and lower slider most of the way left.

This could also be done with trouser flare (though you can barely see it on a transparent layer) - the colours could also be changed using my 'object2colour' plugin - also in the pack.

By the way if using Highlight try setting the primary and secondary colors before using the plugin.

Good luck!

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg