Broken links to plugins

I redirected a user to the links in the Jewel tute but the problem is that while the tute sends you to the correct plugin thread, the download links in that thread are broken.

What we need is Zoom Blur Deluxe & Radial Blue Deluxe. To make matters worse they go by a couple of aliases...

I would put this is the thread for plugins but I'd have to do it for both. Mods, if this thread needs moving, please do & my apologies.

I have the .DLL saved for both, so as a workaround for the broken download link, can I upload the file (if I can identify which one it is, not always that straight forward) & how do I upload it? As ab attachment?

All suggestions greatly appreciated.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I've emailed dake, hopefully that address is still good.

In the meantime, you can upload them to this thread or post them in their threads, as it is under an MIT license so there's no legal issue there.

You'll have to ZIP them to attach them to this forum.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Well, I think I have found them & zipped them. Easy peasy. I didn't know I could even do this but it was really simple. Happy to learn new things!

So now both are zipped into one zip file. It would be better if Dake updated the link but if we don't get a response in a week or so, I can put them in their respective threads (I think) but how will people know they have to go to the thread where I posted them?

Zoom + Radial Blurs Deluxe.zip

Edited by barbieq25
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012