Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Hi i wanted someone to tell me if there is a plugin or a method to make a picture like the one i attached one(see the bubbles in the back? these were made in adobe photoshop and i wanted to ask if anyone had made a plugin which made bubbles like there.

Does anyone have this kind of plugin?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...