Not getting good blend

I have the background image and foreground image attached.

The female is in the foreground image who's left/right edges don't match the coloring of my background image.

This causes a line to show when one is on top of the other.

I tried using the gradient tool but can't quite get the left/right edges to smoothly blend with the images below.

What do I do?

Thank you.

post-75464-128228256554_thumb.jpg

post-75464-128228257486_thumb.jpg

Try duplicating the layer of the foreground object and blurring the lower layer slightly.

This will allow some of her coloration to bleed and blend into the background glow.

Also, using Feather Object on the foreground object instead of AA's Assistant can give a softer edge.

Try duplicating the layer of the foreground object and blurring the lower layer slightly.

This will allow some of her coloration to bleed and blend into the background glow.

Also, using Feather Object on the foreground object instead of AA's Assistant can give a softer edge.

Thank you and I will give that a try.

Also, did you see my problem I'm getting in this thread?

post-50663-128234221528_thumb.jpg

kinda blended the two images together. on a new canvas 500x300 stretch the first image horizontally across to form the background. on a new layer place the second picture and align it near the middle. then use a transparency gradient (gradient tool, then to the right of the conical option change the colour wheel to transparency, use linear mode) to slightly fade out the edges of the picture 2. then set your primary colour to a transparency of about 1-4 and erase the edges to blend them a bit more. duplicate layer, then use unfocus blur to blur the image to smoothen out any odd looking part-alpha areas. then change the transparency of the primary colour to 255 and just erase the woman from the blurred layer. should be blended well now. :)

hope i helped. :D

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.