photo menu. Interactive photo

Photo menu. Interactive photo.

I would find the script or the software for :

1) I take with my camera a photo.

I want to incrust a link in some parts of this photo (so I suppose I have to decompose the original photo in parts and collage to form one after). Then ; in the parts wanted I have to associate a link like I do in my word 2002 from Microsoft .

2)Additionally i would like a help describing the aim of that link when I pass the mouse over that area.

3) perhaps another program to word better. It's not the first time I use linking over a word document to launch applications, documents, web links, etc.

So

The difficult part for me is find a program to fragment the image, associate every part a link, and integrate after in the adecuate way.

It's possible, and how ?

Best Regards

I found a freeware The Castle

The Castle s SplitImage is software for dividing an image into multiple parts for use on web pages. Divide an image into any number of resizable rows and columns. You can also create Sub Documents (ie. tables within tables). The program will auto-generate the HTML code for tables and split the image file into separate images for each table cell.

best Regards

The Castle s SplitImage is software for dividing an image into multiple parts for use on web pages. Divide an image into any number of resizable rows and columns. You can also create Sub Documents (ie. tables within tables). The program will auto-generate the HTML code for tables and split the image file into separate images for each table cell.

An image map is like that, only the image doesn't have to be split-up.

http://www.elated.com/articles/creating-image-maps/

KaHuc.png