inF3Rn0's Sig-Gallery

iiMsoGFX

I like them overall, they're really good for someone who has been using Paint.Net for under a month. But here's some suggestions:

The first one I like overall, but the colors don't really match (the soldier is too bright, and the background is too dark), and I can't really tell what the background is, and in my opinion (as always), I the white outline on him looks kind of weird

For the second one I like all the blurs, but the colors, It think it should be the other way around, the background black and white, and the person and your name colored.

I like the third one, no criticism there.

The fourth one, I don't really think the font of the text matches the picture, and it's hard to read. The guy (I don't know who that is), looks angry and almost sinister, when the font is very fancy. I like the color though. And one more comment on the last one, I would use some anti-aliasing. (example)

Here's some links to anti-aliasing plugins:

Basic Antialias!

Feather!

Anti-Alias!

There might be more...

"The truth is just an excuse for having a lack of imagination."

Photobucket sucks!

I like them overall, they're really good for someone who has been using Paint.Net for under a month. But here's some suggestions:

The first one I like overall, but the colors don't really match (the soldier is too bright, and the background is too dark), and I can't really tell what the background is, and in my opinion (as always), I the white outline on him looks kind of weird

For the second one I like all the blurs, but the colors, It think it should be the other way around, the background black and white, and the person and your name colored.

I like the third one, no criticism there.

The fourth one, I don't really think the font of the text matches the picture, and it's hard to read. The guy (I don't know who that is), looks angry and almost sinister, when the font is very fancy. I like the color though. And one more comment on the last one, I would use some anti-aliasing. (example)

Here's some links to anti-aliasing plugins:

Basic Antialias!

Feather!

Anti-Alias!

There might be more...

Thanks for your postive feedback. That guy is the guy (lol) you play in Prototype

BC2SniperSig.png

The most recent one, I don't know about that hair, if I were you, I wouldn't do just some of it.

Did you use this tutorial?

And also, It's kind of hard to see the text. The way you cut him out is very smooth though.

Edited by himself22

"The truth is just an excuse for having a lack of imagination."

Photobucket sucks!