Jump to content

how to copy this Photoshop effect

Recommended Posts

Well I've seen an effect in an youtube video a while ago when they are doing afterwork on the models faces and going over it with some kind of circle making the colors similiar to remove some spots in the face. I thought this function seems pretty interesting - not only for faces. That's why I'd like to know if there is some way of copying it in paint.net or a plug-in or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You would be looking for the clone stamp tool. :CloneStamp: the icon looks like that on the tool box in paint.net. To anchor a point where you want to copy you press ctrl+left mouse button click. Then you can make an area similar to the anchor point. This also works across layers.

It is also possible they were using the smudge tool in photoshop but i wouldn't know unless i saw the video for myself.


"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...