Cannot install newest versions with Run As administrator

wroot

Starting with 3.5.0 i'm not able to install newest Paint.NET version (on top of the older one) in limited user environment without logging in as administrator anymore. Usually i was able to launch installer with Run As administrator. Now installer launches and then nothing happens, no errors, no windows. As i always work with limited user it creates inconvenience to have to log off, login as admin, install and then login back as a user. Windows XP SP3.

I've tried to capture installer process with Process Monitor (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysi ... 96645.aspx). It seems that process stops at GRE initialization and then thread and process just exit. I would attach the log here, but it is too big (950 KB zip).

Starting with 3.5.0 i'm not able to install newest Paint.NET version (on top of the older one) in limited user environment without logging in as administrator anymore. Usually i was able to launch installer with Run As administrator. Now installer launches and then nothing happens, no errors, no windows. As i always work with limited user it creates inconvenience to have to log off, login as admin, install and then login back as a user. Windows XP SP3.

I've tried to capture installer process with Process Monitor (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysi ... 96645.aspx). It seems that process stops at GRE initialization and then thread and process just exit. I would attach the log here, but it is too big (950 KB zip).

Just paste the log into a set of

tags.