How to add catchlights to eyes?

Hello & welcome!

There could be some ideas in the tutes that you could apply the prinicple to you photos.

Might be a case of using the search or just read through the tutes to see if any of it applies. Have a look at "How to make a star/sparkle" I couldn't find the tute again (I've got a copy saved as a WORD doc). Maybe someone knows who wrote it & can provide the link?

Sorry I can't be more helpful than that. If all else fails PM me & I'll see if I can get a copy to you.

I'd also like to commend you for a sensible subject line.

Look forward to seeing something from you

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

there is the sparkle plugin by madjik. personally I just paint it in with white. and transparent gradiant to fade away at the outside eye side.

or if you are going for a reflection just take another copy of what you want reflected back tone down the opacity and use move pixels to scale it down to size.

there are quite a few ways to do it. depends on the look you are going for. sample picture of what you wish to acheive is always a good idea, or just a link.

ciao OMA