saving art work to desktop for emailing...

After I do the art work, make the propper jpg. etc. designation and flatten it. Then I save it as, and title it. I write an email, click on ad attachment, then browse. From there on I am lost at sea. Can't find the art I want to send in the email.

Can someone instruct me in a simple way to send the FIILE to someone? I just need to send the file.

Thank you all,

Sloppybo

Still can't do it. I made a new folder in paint net, got the art into the folder, named the folder the same name as art work. Still can't access the file for gmail attachment. Maybe I don't know how to make a folder. I don't know what the hell I'm not doing or doing. I don't do this enough to learn it. I'm able to send the opened art work to someone in a gmail, but they want something they can post on a website. Can they post the gmailed art on a website? I'll keep trying. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. The hell of it is, I'm certain it's as easy as can be.

Sloppybo

Try compressing the folder. Select the artwork you want to sent in a file. You can hold ctrl while clicking to select multiple files. When you are done selecting them right click on one of the selected file go to send to> compressed (zipped) folder. You should be able to upload it to gmail then. You can do this if you have windows vista or windows 7.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"