How to draw a dog

Frontcannon. Not helpful. Don't post stupid stuff like that.

---

aimee235: I'd recommend looking for some drawing tutorials online. The concepts are going to be pretty much the same no matter how you're drawing. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

hello sweety

here is a fairly simple one to do. link http://www.wikihow.com/Draw-a-Cartoon-Dog

do the feet and cheeks on one layer just with a large size paint brush circle

add a layer UNDER that one

and do the wee doggies head, ears, back and tail and tounge. use the line tool for the ears and tail and tounge the head and back just a larger paintbrush then the feet and erase out the portion that goes below the feet.

if you still need some help let me know.

ciao OMA

you are welcome. This can be as simple or as detailed as you wish. If you can manage the grass tut ASH showed and lots of layers with cut and paste. add in a bit of smudge with a spray paint brush and you could get that puppy all furry.

simple gradiants would work as well to spark up the coloring.

ciao OMA