help me please! How to change the colour of a dragon.

hi, uhm without seeing it i would say use the magic wand tool :MagicWandTool:, changing the tolerance as needed. This makes it easy for you to select parts of a picture. Next up to recolour there are loads of methods..for block colour you could just use the paint bucket tool :PaintBucketTool: , or for a bit of a better look you may want to use a gradiant tool :GradientTool: . Or a even easier way is to use colour tint plugin (found in the plugin section of the forums), once selected your area just tint it the colour you want :wink:)

~Nemo

Witchprincess21, your title breaks [rule=6]Rule 6[/rule], which explains that topic titles must be descriptive. This in order for a clean and organised Forum; imagine if the Forum was littered with 'help!' and 'request!!!!', it would be manic to locate past problems so to help others.

In this case, I've amended it to something more akin to what the Rules ask for. Watch out next time, please. :)