Tablet // Pressure Issues

Hi there!

I'm new to this forum, but I have been using PDN for awhile - so Firstly I'd just like to say thanks for hosting all these BRILLIANT plugins! I would have done something stupid if it wasn't for them, and so I thank you so much for letting me get stuff done in a way that I understand and use all the time!

Now, my issue:

I have a Tablet - Wacom Bamboo - and it has Pressure Sensitivity [i know this, because it was included in the Tutorial for using it :D] and according to my searches about the site, PDN features compatibility for this too; which is great.

However, somehow I think I disabled it, mainly because I was having issues with my Brush size going CRAZY!Big and it was practically impossible to use. So I switched over to the Custom Brushes Plugin for awhile.

Now I want it back, and I have no idea how it even happened. I can't even recall *Doing* anything, it just ..went! Stopped Working! *Poof*~

I know that PDN is expanding to version 3.5 soon, and this feature will go.. but I honestly, well and truly, need it back for whatever time I have left with it :)

I have searched this site, and all of the Help Topics' about this subject (Very Few) replies I tried and no avail. Amazingly "Pen Flicks" didn't do anything, even though I had them disabled *Shrugs*

Anyhow, I really hope this is a quick answer; I have Vista x64Bit - if that helps - so Thanks for getting through this gigantic help thread first post. [LOL!]

Thanks!

Hi there!

I'm new to this forum, but I have been using PDN for awhile - so Firstly I'd just like to say thanks for hosting all these BRILLIANT plugins! I would have done something stupid if it wasn't for them, and so I thank you so much for letting me get stuff done in a way that I understand and use all the time!

Now, my issue:

I have a Tablet - Wacom Bamboo - and it has Pressure Sensitivity [i know this, because it was included in the Tutorial for using it :D] and according to my searches about the site, PDN features compatibility for this too; which is great.

However, somehow I think I disabled it, mainly because I was having issues with my Brush size going CRAZY!Big and it was practically impossible to use. So I switched over to the Custom Brushes Plugin for awhile.

Now I want it back, and I have no idea how it even happened. I can't even recall *Doing* anything, it just ..went! Stopped Working! *Poof*~

I know that PDN is expanding to version 3.5 soon, and this feature will go.. but I honestly, well and truly, need it back for whatever time I have left with it :)

I have searched this site, and all of the Help Topics' about this subject (Very Few) replies I tried and no avail. Amazingly "Pen Flicks" didn't do anything, even though I had them disabled *Shrugs*

Anyhow, I really hope this is a quick answer; I have Vista x64Bit - if that helps - so Thanks for getting through this gigantic help thread first post. [LOL!]

Thanks!

Hi there!

Now, my issue:

Thanks!

Hi there!

Now, my issue:

Thanks!

Hi there!

Now, my issue:

Thanks!

There's no option for enabling or disabling it in the Paint.NET interface, actually. If it's disabled, it's likely disabled in the Settings for the Bamboo. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

There's no option for enabling or disabling it in the Paint.NET interface, actually. If it's disabled, it's likely disabled in the Settings for the Bamboo. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Ah, Ok :)

So, As your most likely correct; can anyone help me in Re-enable Pressure in the Settings for the Bamboo, then? :D As I said, Twiddling and Looking about in the "Pen and Impud Devices" and "Pen Settings" parts of the Control Pannel didn't do me any good -- But if there is something that I have missed, It will be something either really simple or Hidden and Complex! xD

So, As your most likely correct; can anyone help me in Re-enable Pressure in the Settings for the Bamboo, then? :D As I said, Twiddling and Looking about in the "Pen and Impud Devices" and "Pen Settings" parts of the Control Pannel didn't do me any good -- But if there is something that I have missed, It will be something either really simple or Hidden and Complex! xD