Need help making an invite

I made a birthday invite 2 years ago on paint.net, but I don't remember how I did it. My son is turning 3 and his Nemo party will be on Sept. 6, so I need help asap. I would love to be able to email the invite and print them out, if this is possible. I would also like to put a picture of him from our recent Disney trip. Can someone please help me get started? Thanks!

Sounds like you basically just need the pictures you want with text detailing information on the invite. Is there anything you specifically want on it?

Also: I've got some time on my hands, so I'll be glad to make it for you if you are having a hard time. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Also, remember to use layers if you use multiple pictures. May I suggest using pictures of Nemo since that is the theme of the party. :wink:

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I actually have a picture of my son in front of the Nemo ride with Nemo and Dory in it that I wanted to use. How do I get started?

I guess you can start off by making an image with the size you want for the invitation (probably something tall than it is wider). I'll assume you want to post the invite information over the picture?