Egg Tutorial?

arik-so

Hi!

I'm wondering whether you want - or need - a tutorial on how to create this

eggfontperfect.png

or this

eggfontyolkdown.png

?

If yes, I'll make one. I'm just not sure whether it's elementary techniques or something one would rather not just make.

I don't believe we have a tutorial for that so feel free to make one if you want.

You never know if someone will use it. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I appreciate your opinion. But maybe there is no tutorial for good, because it's so easy nobody needs it? And I couldn't bear the shame if it was moved to the Newbie Playground ^^

I see that you have no Pictorium Gallery, correct? As there has been no mass interest in your request, you could always start your own galley, post your egg as an entry along with a couple of steps toward producing it. You could even post it in one of the Image Umbrellas, such as Realistic Images.

You would still be publishing your technique to the community without creating a tutorial that may or may not be locked, or may or may not see the visitors you would hope for.

Thanks Myrddin, but I've made the tutorial before your reply ^^

Anyway, thanks for you reply. (You could lock this question now)